Tuesday 15 April 2014

ORTHOGRAPHIC PROJECTION AND PARALINE DRAWING (EXPLODED)



We were given a plan drawing of both the ground floor and the mezzanine floor. We were asked to draw these plans to scale and later on draw the sections, elevations and the RCP.

The second task was to explode the Floor plan.




GROUND FLOOR PLAN 
I got a B for this. (No surprise ;P). The comment I received was "circle for grid must be bigger, use better quality paper, not fine. Improve Architectural lettering. Bold pencil for column" 

And i should've known to buy better quality paper :) but i was being a bit stingy! :P 


MEZZANINE FLOOR

Here comes another B. And the comment I received was "Good drawing skill, Bold void line and to put the "up" symbol for the staircase" 


SECTIONS DRAWINGS

B+ for this drawing. Comment I received was "to improve Architectural Lettering" 

I get too lazy when it comes to Architectural Writing, after drawing for so long. My laziness is totally affecting my marks T.T


ELEVATION DRAWING

yayyy! FINALLY AN A!! xD haha! 


another A :D wheeeee! xD 



PARALINE DRAWING (DRAFT)

this is the 3rd assignment actually. And it is all new to us. We've never tried exploding any of our drawings before, so in the beginning it was quite confusing, with all the draft lines. 


PARALINE DRAWING (TRACING PAPER W/ INK)

but we came through, and that with a B. I made a few silly mistakes. forgot to draw some elements, forgot to remove some. Tsk tsk. >.< but well, for a first timer, it was good. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment